The solutions offered in this piece may assist you in resolving the low headset volume problem on Xbox. The Xbox gaming console offers an unparalleled gameplay experience. The gaming elevates when combined with the audio output, which features well-known songs by musicians worldwide. Users have, however, complained about problems with the new headset’s loudness.
The level is too low when the headset plugs into the new Xbox controller for Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X. The sound quality is so bad that you can’t appreciate the games because key sounds did not hear. This article explains how to turn up headphone volume on Xbox.
Why is Xbox One Headset Volume Too Low?
Because of the low volume in the Xbox Audio settings, your headset volume is minimal on Xbox One. The speaker or headset level on Xbox is not always at its highest setting. Users experience low volume output on Xbox One, despite increasing the volume on their speakers or headsets. Outdated software is another factor contributing to this problem.
How To Volume Up On Xbox Headset Audio Settings?
In the Xbox console’s Audio Settings, change the level of your headset. The Xbox Console’s headset level is not always at its highest setting. As a result, attaching your headset to the Xbox Console won’t produce the sound you want.
To resolve this issue, turn up the headset level in the Xbox console’s Audio Settings. You can achieve that by using the following methods. Connect your headset to your Xbox Console before continuing; otherwise, the Xbox Guide will not display the Audio settings choice.
- Press the Xbox button to get to the directions.
- Select the Audio option. It locates on the Xbox Guide’s lower right side.
- You will now see the choice for Headset Volume. To raise the volume of your headset, slide the slider to the right.
How To Turn Up Headset Volume On Xbox Series S?
These are the steps for how to turn up volume on Xbox controller:
- First, press your controller’s Xbox button.
- Scrolling down, select the level icon at the bottom right of the screen’s guide.
- Select the Headset volume in the newly opened Audio section, then raise the volume to the appropriate output levels.
- You will typically discover that the volume is set at 50%, which you can raise even higher.
- Open the Headset Chat Mixer and change the volume to your preferred settings.
Now that you have an Xbox controller, you can play video games at the perfect level. Play your games at high volume and have joy. However, kindly keep in mind to periodically lower the volume to preserve your hearing and ears. The expert advice would be to keep the level up during intense situations. You can adjust the volume to be lower for the remainder of the time.
How To Turn Up Headset Volume On Xbox Series X?
You can troubleshoot audio problems on your Xbox with the assistance of the Audio Setup Tool. Take the actions described below:
- Press the Xbox icon to access the Guide.
- Go to Profile & system > Settings > General to adjust the volume and auditory output.
- Under Advanced, you’ll find the Audio setup choice. Choose it.
Press the A button to launch the audio test after selecting the desired audio setup choice.
The condition of your earphone jack is crucial. The headphone jack can become clogged with dirt, grime, or pocket lint, which can conflict with the audio transmission and distort or make the sound too quiet. Remove any visible residue with a cotton bud or cloth dampened with rubbing alcohol.
Bluetooth lets the Xbox Wireless Headset pair with Windows, Android, and iOS gadgets. Using Bluetooth, you can pair your earpiece with your Xbox console and another device.
Sadly, Microsoft’s Xbox One does not support Bluetooth, so there is no built-in method of connecting Apple AirPods to the device. Additionally, AirPods cannot plug into the headphone port on an Xbox One controller.